Your gift to Central City Concern directly impacts individuals and families as they strive to transform their lives and become self-sufficient contributors to our community. With donor support, Central City Concern has provided a hand up to thousands of people in need.
There are many ways you can contribute to Central City Concern:
- Send a donation: 232 NW Sixth Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
- Click here to make a general donation to CCC or a gift to one of our Funds using our secure, online platform.
- Donate in honor of the We Are Family Event and support our Family and Peer Support Fund. (select "Family and Peer Support" in the Program Designation section on the donation page.)
- Name Central City Concern as a beneficiary in your will or estate plan
- Questions about gifts in-kind, gifts of stock and designated gifts can be directed to our Donor Services Manager or by calling 503-294-1681. * March 28, 2013: We have a current urgent need for move-in kits: pots, pans, silverware, dishes (can be used); and new kitchen, bath and bed linens. Call 503-200-3903 for drop-off information.
- Download our in-kind donation wish list and helpful hints about donating items.
Are you age 70.5 or older, or will you turn 70.5 before the end of 2011? Do you have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)? If your answer to both questions is “Yes,” you may be able to save taxes by making a tax- free transfer from your IRA to Central City Concern. Please ask your tax attorney about the benefits of this limited-time charitable giving incentive.
All gifts to Central City Concern All contributions are tax deductible under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code (tax ID#93-0728816). We respect our donors' privacy; your information will be used solely by Central City Concern.
If you have questions about donating, please contact us at 503-294-1681 or mailto:email@example.com
Gift plans create opportunities for both our donors and Central City Concern – it connects donors with our clients and programs in enduring and transformative ways. A planned gift can take many forms: a living trust, a bequest in a will, or a gift that provides you with either life income or life use.
Determining which gift is right for you is as important as making the gift. The best plan balances your wishes for yourself, your family and your charitable interests in your overall estate and financial plans.
Every individual's tax picture is unique, and it is important that you consult with your tax advisor when contemplating a gift to Central City Concern. Types of Giving Plans might include bequests, Charitable Gift Annuities (Immediate), Charitable Gift Annuities (Deferred), Charitable Lead Trusts, Pooled Income Funds, Remainder Annuity Trusts and Remainder Unitrusts. For a detailed description of these options, click here.
Donors who have made a planned gift to Central City Concern automatically become members of the Key Community Builders: opening doors for Central City Concern’s future. Members will be hosted at an annual dinner with Central City Concern’s Executive Director. Read about one of our founding Key Community Builders members here.